How We Can Help
WTG Partners can provide the capital necessary to purchase the equity of an existing partner in your business. Most partnerships that we enter into have a clause that allows the remaining partner in the business to buy back the equity at a future date.
WTG Partners acts in partnership with management/owners. We are not operators and do not look to take over or replace management. WTG Partners are active, but not disruptive to day-to-day operations. We let facts and data guide our decision making process within each business investment.
How We Work
Once we make a Partnership Deal with a company, we rely on the talent and experience of existing owners and managers. We often coach and guide the managers of these great companies to better navigate the competitive field of their industry.
Our Investment Strategy and Criteria
Our Investment strategy is to actively assist owners of small companies to solve partnership equity issues, then to realize growth and value potential. We achieve this goal by:
- Partnering with at least one owner who keeps their equity investment in the company and are willing to stay and run the day-to-day operations.
- Employing a prudent debt level (if any) in capitalization.
- Paying a reasonable multiple of existing positive cash flow.
- Partnering with businesses with annual gross revenues between $200,000 and $5 million dollars and a positive cash flow of at least $50,000.
- Partnering with businesses that have been in operation for a minimum of 5 years.